The Club was founded by Ernie Knott of Brackley in Northamptonshire. Ernie had a fascination with the car after seeing one at Silverstone where he was the signwriter.
Full membership of the Club is restricted to owners of examples of the Gordon GT and the Gordon-Keeble produced between 1959 and 1971. Associate membership is available.
In this section you will find:
- A short history of the Gordon-Keeble Owners’ Club
- A listing of upcoming planned events
- A photographic precis of previous events
- Information about the Club’s quarterly magazine
- News and sales of regalia and possibly cars too