The Gordon Keeble Owners Club
Full membership of the Club is restricted to owners of examples of the Gordon GT
and the Gordon-Keeble produced between the years 1959 and 1971
It was founded by Ernie Knott of Brackley in Oxfordshire who had a fascination with the car after seeing one at Silverstone where he was the sign writer.(see section on the history of the GKOC)
This section contains:-
1. History of the Club
2. A resume of past club activities
3. The current program of event for 2016
4. The Club Journal - Keebling and information about Club Regalia
5. News and sales of regalia. Car sales may appear but often the sale is too quick to reach this site!
6. An application form for membership of the Club.