THE GORDON KEEBLE OWNERS CLUB
Full membership of the Club is restricted to owners of examples of the Gordon GT
and the Gordon-Keeble produced between the years 1959 and 1971
It was founded by Ernie Knott of Brackley in Northamptonshire who had a fascination with the car after seeing one at Silverstone where he was the sign writer.
(see section on the history of the GKOC)
in this section can be found:
1. A short history of the Owners Club
2. A photographic precis of previous events.
3. Listing of the events planned for this year.
4. Information about the Club Quarterly Magaziine.
5. News and Sales of regalia and possibly cars as well.
6. How to join the Owners club as a Full or an Associate member